Stain search engine
Remove soap stain from upholstery
Solution for your Soap stain
You would like a solution for your soap stain or perhaps you have one of the related stains: soap, washing-up liquid, soap products, dishwashing soap, dishwashing liquid, dish soap, dish detergent. Your upholstery floor must of course look spotless again soon! Don't panic, our solutions will assist you and ensure that you will get your upholstery floor in top condition again; and keep it that way.
What is very important: do not use home-garden-and-kitchen remedies on your upholstery floor! These have not been tested and are certainly not specially formulated for your upholstery floor. Did you know that many manufacturers actively recommend the use of James products on their materials? In collaboration with those manufacturers, we test their material in our laboratory in order to offer you the best possible solution. Quickly find out the best solution for your Soap, Washing-up Liquid, Soap Products, Dishwashing Soap, Dishwashing Liquid, Dish Soap, Dish Detergent stains and which product you might need for that!
Treatment of fresh stains
Immediate treatment with water
This stain can be treated immediately with water. For this you need a white, cotton cloth and water. Then follow these steps:
- First remove, as far as possible, any loose substances using a spoon.
- Immediately hold a white cotton cloth under the cold tap, wring it out and place it flat on the stain.
- Leave the cotton cloth in place to dry completely, no peeking. Should the cloth become saturated, replace it with a fresh one as described above. Then leave the cloth until it is completely dry.
Treatment of dried stains
James Interior Cleaner
This stain can be treated with James Interior Cleaner. For this you need a white cotton cloth and James Interior Cleaner. Then follow the next steps:
- Test for colour and material resistance in an inconspicuous area: apply, let it dry completely and evaluate.
- Spray James Interior Cleaner on a dry, white cotton cloth.
- Use this cloth to wipe the purpose area using wide sweeping strokes. If the cloth attracts dirt or grease, you know the treatment is effective.
- Repeat frequently with a clean part of the cloth, until you see the cloth no longer attracts dirt.