Jerry can tap
Easy use of a can without messing around
A jerry can of a James product is much cheaper, but how do you pour it into a bottle properly? That is what this jerry can tap is for. Very easy to screw onto our cans, it is watertight when you close it and you can easily control how much liquid comes out. The tap also has a venting channel so that the liquid flows out very evenly.
After use, the tap can be easily turned from the empty can to a full can.
See also our products in bulk packaging (cans).
Info before purchase
All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT.
For the product of your choice, click the ´Add to cart´ button. Your shopping basket will be updated. View it, check your order and click the ‘Checkout’ button. Then create an account, log in or continue placing a single order (without creating an account). Fill in further details, choose your preferred payment method and complete the order by completing payment.
You can complete payment for your order using:
- iDeal: pay safely and securely through your own bank
- Sofort Banking: pay safely and securely through your own bank
- Creditcard: pay safely and securely using your Visa or Mastercard creditcard
- Bank transfer: pay manually via your own bank (results in longer delivery time)
- PayPal: pay safely through PayPal using your bank account or credit card
Problem with payment?
In case a payment fails, there may be something going on as to why it is failing. A few pointers you can apply:
- There may be a (temporary) disruption with iDeal, your bank or the credit card company. Please try again later
- You may wish to use a different browser or device to place the order
- If possible, choose another payment method
If a product is in stock and ordered before 15:00 o’clock (CET), you will receive the goods in the EU within 1 to 4 business days (after receiving payment). DHL and DPD ensure the delivery of your goods.
The shipping costs for your current order is clearly mentioned in your shopping basket. Please note you can save on shipping cost when ordering for a certain amount; the exact information is also shown in your shopping basket. You will receive an email from DHL or DPD to track your package. Is it not possible to ship to your country? Please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to see if we can be of assistance.
With our return policy you have the right to return your order within 14 days (without providing a reason). The total amount paid, including initial shipping costs, will then be credited. Solely the costs for the return shipment are at your expense. Should you want to make use of your right of withdrawal, the unused product with all accessories should be returned to us in its original condition and packaging. In order to exercise this right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Products that cannot be returned
You cannot return an order in all cases, for example if:
- Products that have been opened or used
- Products which are no longer in their original condition