James Fibre Protector Eco
Preventive protection of carpet, upholstery fabric and (imitation) leather
James Fibre Protector Eco is a unique, invisible, odourless and environmentally friendly fibre protector, free of hazardous substances (such as fluorocarbones). Protects all textiles, microfibre and (artificial) leather and makes them water and dirt repellent.
Areas of application:
- including carpets, rugs, furniture, clothing, box springs, shoes, curtains, car, caravan and boat upholstery, awnings, outdoor cushions and prams
- Very valuable on materials such as viscose, silk, bamboo, nettle, cotton, etc.
This product offers the following features:
- A.I.S.E. certified
- Very high water and oil repellent effect
- substrate can continue to breathe
- invisible to the human eye
- easy and safe application
Consumption: approx. 5 – 10 m², depending on the absorption capacity of the material to be treated. Do you have a larger surface to treat? Don’t forget to add an extra flask(s) to your order!
Cleaning and (stubborn) stain removal with the James products remains possible.
Carpet / Rug, Upholstery, Leather
Info before purchase
All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT.
For the product of your choice, click the ´Add to cart´ button. Your shopping basket will be updated. View it, check your order and click the ‘Checkout’ button. Then create an account, log in or continue placing a single order (without creating an account). Fill in further details, choose your preferred payment method and complete the order by completing payment.
You can complete payment for your order using:
- iDeal: pay safely and securely through your own bank
- Sofort Banking: pay safely and securely through your own bank
- Creditcard: pay safely and securely using your Visa or Mastercard creditcard
- Bank transfer: pay manually via your own bank (results in longer delivery time)
- PayPal: pay safely through PayPal using your bank account or credit card
Problem with payment?
In case a payment fails, there may be something going on as to why it is failing. A few pointers you can apply:
- There may be a (temporary) disruption with iDeal, your bank or the credit card company. Please try again later
- You may wish to use a different browser or device to place the order
- If possible, choose another payment method
If a product is in stock and ordered before 15:00 o’clock (CET), you will receive the goods in the EU within 1 to 4 business days (after receiving payment). DHL and DPD ensure the delivery of your goods.
The shipping costs for your current order is clearly mentioned in your shopping basket. Please note you can save on shipping cost when ordering for a certain amount; the exact information is also shown in your shopping basket. You will receive an email from DHL or DPD to track your package. Is it not possible to ship to your country? Please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to see if we can be of assistance.
With our return policy you have the right to return your order within 14 days (without providing a reason). The total amount paid, including initial shipping costs, will then be credited. Solely the costs for the return shipment are at your expense. Should you want to make use of your right of withdrawal, the unused product with all accessories should be returned to us in its original condition and packaging. In order to exercise this right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Products that cannot be returned
You cannot return an order in all cases, for example if:
- Products that have been opened or used
- Products which are no longer in their original condition