James Extra Matt (Flask 3)
Extra matt protective layer, extends lifespan
James Extra Mat is a unique product on the market because it offers the most matte protective layer. The solution for today’s most matt floors, or to give your floor an extra matt look!
Choose it directly after your floor has been laid (ideal because your room is empty!), or if the floor is damaged/scratched.
Gives a transparent, extra matt protective layer and is slip and scratch resistant. Suitable for vinyl, PVC, LVT, linoleum, rubber and natural and artificial stone floors. For periodic protection.
Smart tip: do you think your floor is too matt (useJames Semi Gloss to make it shinier) or too shiny (use James Extra Matt to make it more matt)? With the right product, you can adjust the gloss level of your floor and it will better suit your taste!
It provides an extra matt protective layer that is non-slip and scratch resistant. Almost all extra matt floors will stay extra matt after application. Suitable for vinyl, PVC, LVT, linoleum, rubber and natural and artificial stone floors.
This product, step 3 in our Buying guide, offers the following features:
- Removable protective layer that extends the lifespan of your floor
- Most scratches and stripes occur in the protective layer, not in your floor and are therefore repairable
- James Extra Matt is dirt-repellent
- Gives the floor an extra matt appearance
- We do not advise to use this product on plain dark floors (streaks could be visible once dried up)
- One bottle is sufficient for approximately 20 m2
- Also available in 10 L can
Before you use this product on your (new) floor or if, in course of time, you want to apply a new layer, you need to clean the floor first using James Basic Cleaner.
For daily cleaning and maintenance of your floor, use our James Floor Cleaner Clean & Quick Dry.
More information in our blog post “Unique new product: James Extra Matt”.
|Dimensions||7,9 × 7,9 × 25,5 cm|
|EAN / GTIN-13||
|Type of problem||
Glossy / Dull, Scratches
Info before purchase
All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT.
For the product of your choice, click the ´Add to cart´ button. Your shopping basket will be updated. View it, check your order and click the ‘Checkout’ button. Then create an account, log in or continue placing a single order (without creating an account). Fill in further details, choose your preferred payment method and complete the order by completing payment.
You can complete payment for your order using:
- iDeal: pay safely and securely through your own bank
- Sofort Banking: pay safely and securely through your own bank
- Creditcard: pay safely and securely using your Visa or Mastercard creditcard
- Bank transfer: pay manually via your own bank (results in longer delivery time)
- PayPal: pay safely through PayPal using your bank account or credit card
Problem with payment?
In case a payment fails, there may be something going on as to why it is failing. A few pointers you can apply:
- There may be a (temporary) disruption with iDeal, your bank or the credit card company. Please try again later
- You may wish to use a different browser or device to place the order
- If possible, choose another payment method
If a product is in stock and ordered before 15:00 o’clock (CET), you will receive the goods in the EU within 1 to 4 business days (after receiving payment). DHL and DPD ensure the delivery of your goods.
The shipping costs for your current order is clearly mentioned in your shopping basket. Please note you can save on shipping cost when ordering for a certain amount; the exact information is also shown in your shopping basket. You will receive an email from DHL or DPD to track your package. Is it not possible to ship to your country? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to see if we can be of assistance.
With our return policy you have the right to return your order within 14 days (without providing a reason). The total amount paid, including initial shipping costs, will then be credited. Solely the costs for the return shipment are at your expense. Should you want to make use of your right of withdrawal, the unused product with all accessories should be returned to us in its original condition and packaging. In order to exercise this right, please contact us at email@example.com.
Products that cannot be returned
You cannot return an order in all cases, for example if:
- Products that have been opened or used
- Products which are no longer in their original condition
There are no reviews yet.